The Ajo Unified School District proudly provides nutritious lunches for all students who chose to eat on campus. Visit this page often to view updated menu information.
- Students can pay for breakfast and lunch at the school cafeteria before school starts each day. They can also pay with cash at the time they purchase their breakfast or lunch.
- If your child forgets to pay for lunch, he/she may charge it to a lunch account.
- After charges add up to $5.00, there can be no more charges until the student makes full payment.
- High school students who have surpassed the $5.00 charge limit will receive no lunch.
- Elementary students will receive a token lunch consisting of a cheese sandwich and a milk.
We want all students to have access to a healthy lunch and breakfast. If your child qualifies for free/reduced lunch and breakfast, please complete and submit the application.
- Free and Reduced Price School Meals Household Application
- Solicitud Familiar Para Comidas Escolares Gratis O A Precio Reducido
USDA Non-Discrimination Policy
In accordance with federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call (800) 795.3272 (voice) or (202) 720.6382 (TTY). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.